Dr. John offers many different services to fit your specific needs.
- Dr. John studies and collaborates with excellent women’s health professionals to understand the needs to new mother, before and after birth. He has excellent relationships with doulas, midwifes, lactation consultants, physical therapists, licensed clinical social workers, OBGYN’s; all of these professionals specialize in helping mothers and families (See Pre/Postnatal Chiropractic, Webster, and Pediatrc Chiro sections)
- Dr. John also collaborates with various spine surgeons, orthopedists, and neurosurgeons. He regularly reviews MRI’s and X-rays with people considering surgery (See Gonstead and Chiropractic Biophysics sections)
Here’s what we have:
- Prenatal and Postnatal Chiropractic for expecting mothers
- The Webster Technique
- Pediatric Chiropractic – International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Pediatric Craniosacral
- Gonstead Method
- Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP)
- Corrective Exercises
- Custom Orthotics
- Golf and Rotary Sports Biomechanics
These are just some of the services that we provide. If there is something else you would like help with, please ask. Dr. John has extensive resources and colleagues. He is happy to help in any way.
Please contact us today at (201) 677-3600.